- Bros on bros on bros on bros
- Place looks great! Awesome job on the bar design.
- Ask to put more alcohol in your drinks. Not enough buzz in your drinks
- Everyone is dressed way better than me.
- Deep Eddy is good for the soul....treat yo self!
- Deep Eddy Sweet Leaf Tea Vodka on tap. Get it on the rocks with a splash of water and a lemon. Or, mix with lemonade for the best John Daly of your life.
- Take off your pants and jacket...
- Deep Eddy Ruby Red vodka with soda water is almost sinfully delicious!
- Wasabi pea/nut mix is addictive.
- Abe the Assassin won't the Red Bull freestyle in Austin and DJs here every weekend!
- DANCE PARTY.
- If the music wasn't so awful the bar would be so much better. Top 40 doesn't fly. Seriously, so much better with the slightest taste in music.
- Download and use Tabbedout app to open, view an pay from your phone. It's free, Offers give you free/discounted drinks and it's super easy.
- Only place we know of that has Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka on tap! Great showcases scheduled for SXSW 2012 - visit do512.com for info!
- Delicious bar food. The chicken and waffles are the second best in the city.
- Get the gin.
- Sunny is the bartender u want, she gives great customer service!
- Don't forget your pants.
- Cool atmosphere
- Cute place, but the drinks are sooo not strong.