The Distillery Bar
Cocktail, Bar, Speakeasy
$ $ $
- Cool place and pretty good food. Would have been even better if we weren't sitting next to a couple of douche guys
- Good cocktails. Try the Kentucky sour.
- $10 Breakfast and Pastas on Sunday
- Get an old fashion to kick start the evening!
- Hosted a forty people party tonight. The place seemed like the best spot in town! The waitress was very efficient, the food was amazing, the design unusual. All my guests left very satisfied.
- Good veal chops
- Evreything is great... food, drinks and the MUSIC is F*cking awsome
- Decent premiumpriced drinks, but it's clearly part of a chain and feels like it's trying too hard. Verdict:
- Classy cocktail bar. Didn't try the food. Bathrooms are fancy and clean! Great Sinatra-Thursday music! Would love to return someday.
- Can't beat the $10 breakfast pastas on Sunday ! I got the hangover cure and loved it. It does come with a shot of vodka that's massive though.
- Cozy place with excellent food and friendly staff! One of bests places in Vancouver!!!
- Pasta Sunday Special. Relaxed atmosphere. Friendly staff.
- Shrimp cocktail was nice - fresh and simple. Risotto balls also lovely. The meatballs were pretty bland tho - the meat itself could have used some seasoning - although the polenta was tasty.
- Reliably awesome brunch and $10 bottomless mimosas.
- Surprisingly delicious appetizers.
- $10 brunch with 2 great veggie options. Fast and friendly service and the place has a nice casual atmosphere.
- Screaming Vikings are my fave!
- Brunch $ 10 and good quality
- Very friendly service and very good food. A little Italian fusion, not fully Italian :)