ON Dining Kitchen & Lounge
29/F, 18 On Lan St
- Excellent french cuisine with really good views out over Central. Great for a romantic dinner. Not cheap but food was excellent quality and attentive service.
- Great cheese - four year comte was good. Good view. Small outdoor terrace.
- Had the escargots & lobster pasta which were cooked perfectly. Portions for each course weren't big so it's perfect for me to finish from start to finish
- Cheeseplatter!!! Superbe!
- Went to Le Bistro, new concept of ON Dining. Food was good but overpriced and small portioned. Beef tartare was good, but at $268 its really too pricey for what you get.
- Foie gras double cheese burger and the fries with creme fraiche!
- French cheese and cocktails!
- Wines, cocktails, cheeses, food and service are worth the high bill you'll get.
- "A Bit of Everything" too much for one person. I failed :( and music was so damn loud I couldn't hear anything else. Really added insult to injury
- Sunday brunch is great
- French food so on point that reminds me of restaurants in Europe. Food was good and am very happy with the cheese board - it pairs so well with the wine we ordered! Will definitely revisit.
- The pigeon isssssssss sooooooooo gooodddddd
- Cocktails are delicious and the cheese plate is the bomb. Make sure you get one if not two!
- very solid one michelin star restaurant
- Great cocktails, good mature crowd and friendly service. Good cheese platter, recommend to order the Jeremy's cheese platter, more special ones to try. Jeremy was from Caprice and knows his cheeses.
- If you enjoy french food - this place is for you. Very sophisticated and fancy, yet the place is cozy. Lunch menu is great!
- Great view, great food assortment, great service!
- Chill good vibe. Comte cheese really delish
- Always get cheese. It's just so good and not your normal snack crap. It's real and a great touch