Cocktail, Whisky Bar
$ $ $
25 Lane 181, Taicang Rd (Xintiandi)
- Impressive selection and strong cocktails. Finally a reason to go to Xintiandi.
- Very nice selection of Scotch Whiskey
- I'm having the Harviestoun (beer) 30th anniversary edition. It's beer aged in the 30 year old highland park whiskey cask. Very dark, smells like currant. 8% so go easy.
- Something smokey. Not too harsh. 43% so take it easy on this one. You can have a cigar here too if you want.
- The service here is atrocious. Friend asked for water, and the waiter actually said,"well, you haven't ordered anything." Unbelievable. Never coming here again.
- Stunning place, superb cocktail selection and bar tending skills. The terrace is unique
- Shhhh...don't tell anybody about this place
- One of the best cocktail bar I ever been. Worldwide. Great selection of whiskeys and international liquors
- What a cosy place! Amazing cocktails and the most friendly bartenders ever! Highly recommended if you're in the area!
- The only spot for a decent drink near Xintiandi
- I'm an old fashioned girl.
- Quite smokey.