- Great place to drinks while watching a game -- projected on a screen
- Kilkenny is a great choice!
- Underground Irish pub. Come on a weekday. Quiet and happy hour specials.
- Fry up is a good option but the pies here are a little bit disappointing.
- Great spot. Amazing Guinness, bangers, darts, and free wifi. Escape the heat and get a pint.
- not enough air-con! :(
- There is a rumour saying that pub food tends to be more salty cos they want you to buy more drinks from them but at this Irish Pub in Hongkong may not be the case, Food is nice n friendly staff
- Breakfast and beer
- Bit pricey compared to Hong Kong. But nice atmosphere. Very expat'y
- . Kilkenny. .
- Irish breakfast is must!
- Irish pub for watching the 6 nations. Ambience is cool and beer is good
- best pub food, people are friendly, like it here for happy hour
- Quiet and nice Irish pub! Try it.
- Wanted to make a reservation for a small networking event and the manager told me straight up that he's not interested because it'd be easier for him to fill his seats with customers who spend more :(
- Happy Hour until 9! 20% off all beers, bottled or tap. Very popular with the older, white tourist crowd.
- Irish breakfast is good
- Tuesdays is buy 1 plus 1 on pizzas. Wednesdays they offer 30%off on their classics. Good selection of wine & beer on tap.