Bar, Music Venue
249 Ossington Ave. (at Dundas St.)
Toronto, ON M6J 3A1
- The best basement dive in the city, amazing musicians play here regularly.
- A decent collection of bourbon on offer, plus some great live music.
- Check out tons of Canadian Music Fest performances all week long! Details at www.cmw.net!
- The Dakota Tavern is a fine concert venue and so on, but every Sunday its bluegrass brunch knocks it out of the park.
- They don't like it if you go on the stage during set-breaks.
- When you descend into this alt-country classic and pass by the cow skull on your way in, youll pretty much know how your nights going to turn out -- awesome.
- Awesome live bands.. You have to check out The Beauties or even The Sure Things.. The atmosphere and the decor are original and awesome.. Cool place to grab a drink and listen to live music =D
- Went for the Bluegrass Brunch - such a different brunch experience! Don't expect much flair with the food but the music is AMAZING.
- Looks like a dive bar at first and then it kinda is but well designed with great country music. Cocktails could be a bit better but i shouldve had a beer here anyways.
- I had high hopes for this place but didn't love the house band. I'm willing to try it again...
- Bluegrass for brunch!
- Amazing live music.. Great join
- The place has Live Music . The food is tipycal jungles food no so tasty! The service is regular. I received dirty cups, plates, etc. for the food and serices that you received is expensive +18$ p/p
- Blue grass brunch on Sundays is a must!
- Live music
- Love this place. Great crowds, and sometimes they have country bands. Keep an eye on their website.
- Beer and great bands from Toronto
- No cell reception or Internet here :(
- Great music venue, dive bar
- Maria Bonita is a good brasilera band that goes on at midnight (Monday). Great fun!