Nightclub, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $
12:00am - 4:00am
12:00am - 4:00am
11:00pm - 4:00am
11:00pm - 5:00am
- Contact me for Tables & Guest List I'll take care of you or Just ask for Jenn at the Door! Best Late Night Place in the City to have a few Cocktails or Pop some Champagne! With Great Service ;)
- Here's a tip: if you're at Cuvee and you see the most popular tip, which is to head across the street to Sound bar, then I suggest something which will be less painful: shoot yourself in the face.
- Do werk son!!
- Best mayor in town...
- This place deserves to be burned to the fucking ground. Embarrassing staff and management. Nick T is a soft bitch. Fearful of society.
- Yep - douche-baggery at its finest is in FULL effect.
- Ask for Erica or Elly!!!! Party party!!
- Either you need to get a table or pay bouncers to get in. Once you are in, you get to watch people drink and party from the outside in, since the majority of the inside is a VIP table area...
- Cuvee what's up #chicagoswag #housepartyswag @decibelaffairs
- This place is spotto be on Wednesday nights not packed with people good quality crowd an great DJ what more do you want!
- Wed, Fri & Sat only, ask for Crystal
- One of my favorite nightclubs in Chicago. Sure it's a little pricey, but the service is worth it and usually a more elegant crowd that still knows how to get down late into the night.
- Everybody says that cuvee is the best in chicago !.. Firstly everybody can go to Sunset, ulus 29, anjelique, Reina , la boom etc. in stanbul , Trkiye,then talk about where is the best
- The wine is all dry... If you like that.
- Bunch of racist pricks. If you're Latin, go anywhere else but here.
- Anna's bachhhhhhhhloretttteeeee
- Best tip: if you're looking for an easy bar to score cheap, superficial partners then Cuve is where it's at.
- Pop a bottle or 4
- Worst club/bar for customer service in Chicago... boucers are pieces of shit and you won't get in without a table
- Nicole is the best bartender... so adorable too... what a blast tonight and the atmosphere is classy but not snobby!