- These people need to smile more. It's Tower not Fig Garden.
- Gets packed after 11. I hear their bottle service is expensive.
- Great service and comfortable patio!
- This is such a fancy yet fun place.
- Great brunch menu on Sundays starting at 11am featuring crepes, French toast, eggs benedict, sandwiches, salads, and course mimosas!
- The Duck Confit and the Bread Pudding are my favorites! So delicious :)
- Really dig the vibe here. Very comfortable, stylish atmosphere, stiff drinks and the food is defiantly worth coming back to.
- Can't go wrong with tapas! Every dish we had was on point. Duck taquitos, seafood ceviche, ahi sliders, sweet potato fries, oysters, seared scallops, pork rillets.. finished our meal with Zin flight
- The waitress are terrible check your receipt. Staff a bit arraogant. If your a new place in Fresno earn your rep this aint LA