The Cut Bar and Restaurant
Young Vic Theatre (66 The Cut)
Southwark, Greater London SE1 8LZ
+44 20 7928 4400
- The batman knows what he's doing and will happily do cocktails off the menu. His old-fashioned is don draper worthy.
- Love the atmosphere esp. during the summer. But tonight it took half an hour for our food to arrive with the chips stone cold. Honeyberry cocktail & good & burger that my friend had no qualms about.
- Really cool cafe/bar/restaurant close to the South Bank but far enough away so that you can still get a seat. Great food + atmosphere! Fun night or day.
- One of Londons drinking spots that deserves far more attention than it currently gets. It offers a range of excellent cocktails, including most of the classics and many created with a London theme.
- Good chicken burgers and a pretty good cappuccino
- Whether you want a alcoholic or soft or hot drink, full lunch or dinner or just a quick snack, this place pulls it off with aplomb.
- lovely atmosphere in this bar, very vibrant set within the young vic theatre. great for a pre drink show in the old vic.
- Great risotto today
- Isn't marked on Foursquare as a coffee place, but coffee is great and probably closest non-chain to Southwark station.
- Morning muffins are a MUST! (and coffee obviously)
- Nice casual ambience. Breakfast served only till 11 so better hurry up!!!
- A very pleasant place with a really fun chef! Try the baked Camembert it's truly mouth-watering and the creamed spinach is lovely as well!
- Regardless of being a theatre restaurant, they make one of the best flat white in the area. Very cosy as well.
- Pretty good food, they tend to change their menu to match the theme of the show. Can get VERY busy and staff sometimes feel as if they can't cope, BUT, food is worth it and good selection of drinks.
- Excellent beef burger, with great fries & a great balcony to eat at! Don't miss it if the weather allows 8.5/10
- Nice place with an amazing terrace, however poor coffee and service.
- Solid wireless connection. Watch your bags here though (as anywhere), someone just got their laptop tea leafed.