Curran's Irish Inn
5 W Broad St
Palmyra, NJ 08065
- Good food, but beers are overpriced for the area.
- Kind of disappointed, expensive beer and no Irish fare on the menu.
- Very good food for what you pay for it. Drinks are expensive though. We had good service and the live band was great too!
- Terrible service and outrageously over priced drinks. Sure miss the Pub :'(
- Say hi to Sue
- Wings are top-notch.
- Great place to meet friends and have good food and cocktails.
- Good food for a good price. Good entertainment too.
- I went there one afternoon, not knowing it was not only their 3rd anniversary but also Krystal's birthday. She seemed nice to me. I might come back next time I'm in the area.
- Love when Cat and Michael bartend! :)
- Frank is the best bartender ever, not to mention a stone cold fox.
- Pork bbq sandwhich. PERIOD
- Has to be worst service in history!! The waitress was on her phone texting and cleaning out her purse while my husband and nephew waited for their beers!!!! Wtf??!!!
- If you have a happy hour forget getting served. Just made eye contact and had two full tables wave her down and still nothing. Five minute after it was over they came over all smiles.
- What a great pub with the most beautiful bartender ever
- Wings, brisket sandwich, french dip