Cult Cafe Bar
- Another visit today, and the food was excellent. Love the Pioneer Lager.
- many looks and tastes amazing.
- Nice place to relax on a Sunday morning. It also stocks draught English larger!
- Same owners of The Brewery Tap pub further round the docks.
- Very dry cake, not sure how long it had been there for. Baked goods were a little overbaked.
- On the Marina waterfront with comfy sofas and tables inside and wooden benches outside to enjoy the sun. Order food and drinks at the bar inside.
- Great atmosphere, different but equally as good day or night. Full glass front so naturally bright with nice views of the marina. Very popular with students. Live music often. Cool unique furniture.
- nice place!! good staff, quick service. awesome to catch the sun all day
- Dog friendly and great British food at an affordable price
- The new menu is rather adventurous and interesting for Ipswich. What a great place this is!
- Ipswich Boardgames Group meets here at 1930 every Monday evening.
- The Black Pudding Scotch Egg comes highly recommended - nom!
- Best flat white and burger I've had for a while......delicious :o)