Crystal Palace Saloon
- The Crystal Palace Saloon is another one of Tombstone, Arizonas historic landmarks. SEE FULL REVIEW HERE
- My group had lots of different hamburgers. They were all great! French fries are good, too.
- The beer and Blood Mary. Burger was ok! Service was not that great!
- Order the sarsaparilla he wont be disappointed
- The Sombrero burger!! Tasty and delicious..
- Very good drinks, service, food and live music - what more could you want?
- Chicken Fried Steak is very good. Breading and gravy especially tasty. Good filling meal with corn/mashed potatoes. Wife had the BLT and it was also a good pick. Great Texas Toast style bread.
- Look up! The ceiling is the original copper and still has bullet holes from when the west was a bit wilder.
- Friendly staff, cheap drinks. Sometimes they have karaoke.
- The live music was not great.
- The food is okay
- Very nastalgic!
- The Cowboy burger
- Buffalo burger!!!!
- Good food and the best looking waitresses in town.
- This place is soooooooooooo missable as to the food. Didn't stay for the music. The shoot-out players hang there, so there must be something to it.
- Had a great hamburger at the bar. All the food looked really good. Fries were good, too.
- Try the palace porter. Awesome! Bartenders are great
- Need a drink while in tombstone? Stop here! Most fully stocked bar I've ever seen!
- Tonight Oct 10th, they are out of just about anything...