Crown and Tiger
Pub, Music Venue
414 College St (at Bathurst)
- A great place to party like an animal.
- This pub is also now the home of Debu's Underground Kitchen, an excellent Indian restaurant.
- There's no way the beers I had tonight were not diluted with water.
- One time I was here and I grabbed the guitar from the musician and played it in the bar. So, that was fun, I guess.
- Lol......just got a Caesar and it's simply a gallon of vodka and some juice
- $4 Blue! The basement is sketchy as hell, and smells of straight B.O. I'd recommend staying upstairs.
- Breathing mold, hanging out in the basement is tons
- Check out Dj Karel on Fridays!
- My favourite haunt, $10 pitchers and friendly waitresses. Stratford for the win.
- 12 dollars for for shots of tequila or jag. Uh oh
- Party like a tiger!
- $11 pitchers..but $8 jagerbombs. Stick to the beer! Also Good live music in the basement sometimes
- Vegetarian menu is pretty solid... Solid for pub food.
- Great music. Colour blind - Counting Crows
- Canadian and 7-up, perfect patio drink for this bar on a hot summer night
- The high table, left of the door, under the badmiton rackets is the warmest place for a $10 pitcher in Toronto