Gay Bar, Karaoke, Dive Bar
1413 E Olive Way (btwn E Howell & Bellevue Ave)
Seattle, WA 98122
- $4 pitchers of Busch. They will get you bloated before you get drunk. :P
- Karaoke every day of the week!
- Sing, have fun, and no I don't work here I just look like it.
- This is pretty much a karaoke bar, and DON'T play suicide karaoke...because it leads to abject humiliation.
- Stephn Berg is worth the trip! Handle it.
- If you see Star make sure you stick around until she sings
- Sing Friday by Rebecca Black and you'll make new friends :)
- Sure it looks like someone\'s basement but it\'s your basement. Enjoy it already. lol
- Fridays and Saturdays rock
- Cheap drinks and non pretentious singers, a rare combo in a gay karaoke bar. If Ambyr is working she's a total sweetie.
- Do NOT put your lips on the rocks glasses! You will get cut!
- Come on down to your bar. The staff is great and so are the patrons. Honestly, if even the hipsters enjoy it then you know you have something here. :)
- Coming from LA. All I can say WTF!
- Sing suicide karaoke here! Have a friend pick a song for you to sing without telling you what it is. The crowd here can be very forgiving.
- Bartender was not inviting. There were 5 insects (fruitflies?) flying in circles near the entrance.
- It may be simple it may be funky they are honest and when they discovered they had a staff problem that the staff didn't want address they fired everyone and hired people that are thankful for work .
- Always a fun place
- This place is a magical, magical bar. Karaoke and crappy beer, wonderful bartenders and the time of your life.
- Karaoke and dive bar
- Love how accepting they are here. Total dive bar with karaoke.