207 Unley Rd. (at Cremorne St.)
Unley, SA 5061
+61 8 8272 9746
- Great renovations. Shit staff and management. Another Franzon cash cow.
- Rugby world cup lives at the cremorne.not
- While you here ask for a vale ale!!
- Great atmosphere and good times. The ladies' toilets are like a trap, ready to cut you in half by two doors coming together.
- Download their app & check in via Facebook to crank up points for 2 gor 1 drinks
- Enabled Christmas party
- Seems to be the flavour of the month since the renovation but the food is ordinary and the service less so. Big on Thursdays and Fridays...
- Great staff friendly and helpful a real credit to the management . It is the staff that make this a great pub
- Great place to go on a Friday night after work. Lots of television screens everywhere which is great if you want to catch a game of football with your mates.
- Spend the afternoon devouring a grazing platter - YUM!For THEBest tips at all THEBestPubs across Australia follow us https://foursquare.com/thebestpub
- Cremorne hotel burger- insipid. Dull, lifeless and lacking in taste...
- Sorry 'steat' was meant to be 'steak' don't do it!
- Don't eat here! Snitz shit, gravy shit and steat microwaved to less than perfection...Disgraceful...
- Gorgeous King George Whiting!!!B
- Great range of beer but spread out in 3 separate fridges, make sure you check them all out once you find them :)
- Food and Beer and Wine...