Cowboys Red River
Country Dance Club
10310 Technology Blvd E (at W Northwest Hwy)
Dallas, TX 75220
- This place is like nascar for humans. Go straight, turn left. Go straight, turn left. Repeat till your girl pukes....
- Ansley makes the best shots..i recommend the"tight pu$$y and the "blue balls" shots!!!
- Thursday and Friday night beginner two step lessons in december are during happy hour and a lot of fun!
- Lively bar with mechanical bull and amazing country music (live singers!) Great time - check their website for specials on cover prices & drinks. Cowboys Red River is also the Cowboys Dallas location.
- drink lots and the music gets better!!
- Note to self: learn how to two step before going! Saying you're from Boston apparently isn't a valid excuse
- Highly recommend the boot shine. Best I've ever had!!!
- If you don't like country do not come in this bitch
- Right out of a movie. Do it just once -- all you need.
- Amazing live music , can get overcrowded on dance floor but club still well worth it . Great great great servers and friendly bartenders and staff .
- Wed night is the best night to meet new people
- Amateur bartenders. Takes 30 minutes to get a drink.
- The singer of the house band's highlights are ridiculous.
- Dancing, the drinks, and most importantly the ladies
- Only fun on Thursdays!
- Best country dancing I've been to! Although the women are picky!
- I love this place. I haven't found a better country western bar as of yet. Atmosphere is great. Prices are great. Music is great. I love it.
- Apparently several married men go there on Thursday nights for Ladies Night! 18+ $10 and 21+ FREE! unescorted women get free valet. Its a fun place, too bad most are meat markets!free dance lessons!
- Good times, great music, cold beer
- Favorite place to go dancing!