Wine Bar, Winery
- Going to be at Covington on Sunday for Passport to Woodinville... come say hi!
- Randy is the best host!!!
- Try the Fresh Papardelle With Lamb Rag (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Pork Schnitzel - Juicy and tender! (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Salmon Lox Deviled Eggs (via @Foodspotting)
- $10 traditional/$15 reserved tasting fee, waived if buying a bottle
- Generous pours and winery prices on some of Woodinville's best wines. The chef is always marvelous!
- They serve a limited but good selection of food. Vegetarian options generally available but definitely if you call ahead.
- Awesome food to go with your wine.
- Make sure you get the sausage bites.
- Not an actual winery but a all barrel room with a small seating area. Difficult to find because its in a business building complex.
- Try the Chocolate Chip Cookies with Rosemary Salt - OMG. I never pictured choco chips with rosemary before... With a streak of choco sauce on the plate.. Heaven.
- Try the Mozzarella Stuffed Strawberries with marsala - OMG soooo good!
- Try the Prosciutto wrapped prawns with red potato mash & truffled kale - Amazing flavors!
- Try the Bacon chipotle smoked provolone quiche - Paired really nicely with petite sirah
- Amazing wines.... and food pairings...