111 Somerset St (Easton Avenue)
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Get a pitcher of yuengling to cleanse your pallet and then a pitcher of anything else to enjoy it. Yueng is only $7.50
- Catching up with a friend and don't want to yell over everyone else in the bar? Hit this place!
- I Love this bar especially when Franks working. Great guy really funny when you get to know him.
- Go if the Ale N Wich is too crowded and you want a cheap place that's quiet. However there's a reason why Ale N Wich is popular and this place isn't...
- Beer with kash bagel
- Good drink specials and close to the train.
- Ivana the bartender is a super awesome chick. Ask her to tell you stories.
- This bar is a waste of potential.Lots of space with two pool tables,pitches for $7.50 and indie music on Saturdays. However, the bartenders were rude and only 15 people were there on a Saturday night.
- I always refer to this as a man bar. I don't see a point in going here if you're not interested in playing pool or darts.
- The change machine is broken and the darts are dollar store quality
- There are 2 kinds of dive bars this one is actually shitty.
- This place never changes.