The Corner Pug
- Their Macaroni N Cheese is the best in connecticut!
- Best Sunday brunch. Trust me. I brunch a lot.
- Try the Pot Pie and then the Chocolate Bread pudding with vanilla ice cream for dessert :) Delicious!
- The Shepard's Pie is to die for
- We only drank but they had a decent beer selection, wish they'd had a few more wines available though.
- this place is the definition of comfort food! come here after a long day and you'll instantly smile! try the onion rings, mac & cheese or shepards pie!
- I recommend the Corner Pug to all my friends. Both the food and service here are fantastic.
- Try the Kettle Chips and blue cheese dip. Awesome:)
- Best Burgers in Town!
- Smells like old men.
- Try their Irish Nachos!
- Housemade Kettle Chips are a must have!!
- The draft beers are good, too
- Fish & Chips
- Burgers are delicious and service very accommodating. We will return.
- Burgers are good here. I love the fish and chips!
- Serving sizes are very reasonable. The bacon and cheese fries were devilishly delicious!
- This place is really good. Traditional Irish fair but also great upscale menu selections. I had the prime rib which was on the chalkboard menu and the chocolate bread pudding. Yum!
- The juicy handpicked burgers are a must at this place.
- The Mac n Cheese and Shepard's Pie are fabulous. Comfort food done in a proper manner. Service is great and the bar is a fun place to be too.