Coors Brewing Company
- Drink some beer :-)
- Free, fresh-from-the-tap samples are offered at the end of each tour to visitors 21 years of age and older.
- 3 free beers for learning about beer ? YES PLEASE !
- Home of Coors Beer, since 1880. Free, fresh-from-the-tap samples are offered at the end of each tour to visitors 21 years of age and older
- This tour has exclusive beers on tap
- Enjoy yourself at the largest brewing facility in the world, nestled in the middle of the mountains. Get here early on weekends, the wait for the tour bus can be excruciating later in the day.
- Are you a local? Get familiar with "the short tour." Ask what that is when you check-in at the front and ye shall be rewarded.
- Good Times Cold Beer!
- They make Coors, do not know why I went here.
- Great tour! Golden is great place to eat and drink as well.
- Fuk the tour, you get 3 big samples at the bar! Ha
- Lots of red-necks on the tour.. lol.
- The beer is cold
- They don't allow purses or back packs and they don't provide lockers.
- Bags are not allowed during the tour. Coors should provide lockers for tourists (who don't have a car) to store their bags in.
- Horrible tour, worse beer.
- Get here early. We arrived 5 minutes before the first tour and there was a 45 minute wait already
- Can no longer bring a purse in the building.. no matter how small it is :( not cool.
- If you visit and tour in the wintertime, you may get to try the limited Winterfest!
- Group photo, while fun, is a complete rip off at $20. No folder. No e-mail option. Tour was very worthwhile.