1008 Brady Ave NW (at 10th)
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Sign up for email passes to get u and a friend in free before midnite...COME EARLY gets packed after 1am
- VIP List is the only way to go
- 11:30... We're here... (4 long lines) U-turn ha. Comeon shits old
- Will never come here again....held the line for over an hour and guess what the club is empty. Smh would never treat customers like this ugh
- If you live in the neighborhood, lock your vehicle doors and sleep with headphones on, the music is too loud and the clientele is louder :(
- The nicest club I have been to in Atlanta. 3 different rooms and its pretty big too.
- wear flat's and do not plan to be seated unless you are there before the sun goes down-LOL!
- 2 free drinks. Cool crowd!
- Im cured of going out for some time.... That is all.
- Went down w/ 5 friends for my bday so skip line was great reg line was wrapped around the corner n didn't look like it was moving. Was packed, DJ played 2 songs 2xs :/ but we still have a great time
- Multi levels of pure fun but that outdoor bartender is a bitch!
- The drinks don't be watered down
- Amazing place.. Great atmosphere, elegant and spacious. Enjoyed it..
- Get there a little early the line can grow long.
- In 2011 at the BET Hip Hop Awards after party, there was a heated argument between P Diddy and T.I. here. Apparently P Diddy was angry because someone wasnt drinking his Ciroc Vodka.
- It was nice real pretty but unisex restrooms made me uncomfortable....
- Save yourself the wait and go to the cut line!!! Free all night lines are a joke!
- The line had at lease 60 people on it at 1130pm. It's packed yet still somehow manages to have space
- My first time here, but surely not my last. This might be the best looking club in the city. This party is OFF THE HOOK!
- What bar has only flavored vodka and no bourbon?