Come Back In
- Try the walleye or prime rib breakfasts. Delicious!
- Food is terrible but the beer is delightful.
- Sunday night karaoke is often the highlight of my week. So much fun! The bartenders are awesome, too. :)
- Monday taco night, do it!
- The grill needs a cleaning based on the after taste of the burgers....and they were serving after 11... What more could you ask for.
- Great specials! Plenty of flat screens for sports and really kitschy! I love it!
- The bacon is extraordinary.
- 02/19/2012 Sunday drink specials prices increased. FYI
- If you don't get the stuffed french toast u r a fool lol its amazing!
- Duly is the best bartender. Yay!
- $1 bloody mary with breakfast!
- Don't use th bathroom. Gross. Do get a boot. Don't drop it.
- Free popcorn and a solid tap list
- Great place to go for brunch! And it's cheap
- 3$ long islands on Wednesdays
- Came for brunch. Pancakes and eggs Benedict were good but French toast seemed like it was made with yesterday's rolls.
- About 20 beer taps, lots of bottles, popcorn & peanuts, good food and outside patio. Check out the Maifest & Octoberfest with sister place Essen Haus next door. Fun!!
- Play the new Darts Live dartboard at the Come Back! Shoot remotely against dart players anywhere -- even around the world in other countries!
- Very slow food service during the breakfast on sundays
- The girls are pretty. The food is good and the beers are great.