Lounge, Bar, Rock Club
- $3 shots of jameson, almost nightly. 'nuff said
- rad and random.
- Kindly smoke your low-grade pot away from the door. People don't want to smell your shitty ditch weed while eating and drinking inside. Thanks.
- Everyone on staff last night was a total pro, especially so for the folks manning the back bar. They were hella fast and friendly. Kitchen offerings are solid, and delish beers cheap. Good times.
- 35 cent smoked wings on Thursdays. Vegan BBQ Tempeh is creepily close to tasting like real pork. Sweet Potato fries.
- Stop in every Wednesday night for Zombies vs Skeletons! $3 PBR tallboys and $15 bottles of champagne! Early arrival is strongly suggested.
- So they fired everyone cool. Is there a reason to come back ??
- Get Craft Beer!
- Ponder the paradox of a "rock" "lounge".
- Bad management and coked up security assholes. Don't go here. Plenty other places around
- The buffalo wings are amazing
- Holding dat white girl. Ya dig black hat 5'2"
- Cheap whiskey shots, great beer selection, and tasty bar food (with a late-night kitchen). Top it all off with an awesome staff and you have no reason to not go there - unless you suck.
- Don't miss Dusty Grooves on thursday nights!
- This place stinks!, literally, it smells.
- Up the punx!
- Delicious surprise! Fab All Rise Burger, irresistible tater tots, & indulged in a "temporary solution": all my vices in a beer glass - chocolate, coffee, berries & robust porter. Go here.
- Wear ear protection! Place is loud as hell!
- Excellent food, cheap booze and always a good time!
- CL's hand-packed fresh chuck patty comes with your choice of a half-dozen dairy options (smoked provolone, pepper jack...), and sided by sweet potato fries or tater tots.