1724 N Charles St (Btw Lafayette & Lanvale)
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Don't be embarrassing. You will see them tomorrow.
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "A hipster haunt, Club Chuck feels plucked from an older era, with its unremarkable exterior, low lights and, of course, those red booths." http://bsun.md/XzbBXk
- Drop some money in the jukebox; it's got a fantastic selection of songs. (Since this jukebox is well-known in the city, be patient on busy nights; it'll take a good while for your songs to come up.)
- Dan deacon is wearing a Sears poncho...
- The 1940s, Art Deco style will have you thinking you've stepped back in time. But Club Charles retro feel is prime dive bar of the Charm City. Filmmaker John Waters is a frequent customer.
- Don't order a Boh cause they too cool for it.
- start a tab at both bars. Upstairs and downstairs.
- Reminds me of a bigger Idle Hour
- Remembering the Wigwam!
- Rough night, one bar tender.
- If you see a free seat when you walk in, take it.
- Apparently if you wear a suit, there's 10 minute wait to get a drink by a bartender that isn't even taking care of other guests.
- The vegan nachos are incredible!!!
- Best bar in Baltimore.
- Cheap drink
- They haven't served food in over three years.
- A Baltimore classic. Stop by for a beer after a movie at the Charles.
- A Baltimore institution. Great staff, fun atmosphere.
- Dark and cool, a good place to be seen. If youre lucky you can catch a surprise acrobatic act that takes place right above the bar.
- The martinis are excellent