Nightclub, Cocktail, Lounge
$ $ $
10:00pm - 5:00am
10:00pm - 5:00am
10:00pm - 6:00am
- The BIGGEST TIP you'll get... It's called B-R-A-V-A!!!
- While bars, clubs and restaurants open and close all of the time in Puerto Rico, Brava remains constant. Good music and drinks, plus a certain charm ensure that it remains Puerto Rico's premier club
- Very touristy, but very nice club. Set up is cool, hotel lobby is gorgeous.
- Look for the One and Only - Aba! The best bartender there!
- table service is a must!
- Hotel guest get in free & no wait
- It's a club. Nothing special. Two floors, decent music. Whatever. You have to dress up so you can stare at skanks looking to hook up with PR locals and the sad bit is 70% of them are fat and gross...
- This place is a staple in the San Juan party scene, Saturday night is a sure bet.
- BEWARE! fake DJ's using computers to play rather than feel or ear! Bartender Oscar is great chat and is great drink pourer
- Pay a flat rate of $5.00+ tax for parking when you stamp your Paseo San Juan parking ticket at BRAVA entrance!
- Make sure your man wears dress shoes or the brace face kid at the door won't let you in! Apparently tacky ass women's clothing is ok though
- Night Club
- Hit up the casino, grab a cocktail and dance some salsa all before entering the club. Upstairs and downstairs areas with separate DJs. A great night in PR.
- Don't go here. Drinks are overpriced, creepy dudes, horrible music from a computer
- Excelente disco, lo mejor de puerto rico!
- Minimum age differs depending on night. Very busy from Thur, Fri and Saturday nights. Before midnight to beat the crowds.
- DonQ lime w cranberry
- The best night club ever! Loved the music, the scene, some of the bartenders were good (not all, they bald one was annoying)... overall a good night out!
- Always jumping Thursday - Saturday with a mix of Latin to house music
- It's a club. A good club. Drinks are inexpensive, but the "Wooo" girls on tables and couches can go hang themselves. Oh and prepare yourself for a plethora of bros to rub up behind you unsuspectingly.