$ $ $
87/F, Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Ave. (at Dongtai Rd.)
上海市, 上海市 200120
- Better deal than the observation deck in my opinion. Costs a little more but consider the drink as half price :-)
- To get here you need to change at least 3 elevators. Follow staff instructions
- take the 1st elevator to the 54th floor, take a 2nd elevator to the 85th floor, take a 3rd elevator tot the 87th floor, now you're almost in heaven .... WOW what a view
- Worst bar ever. Lots of empty tables by the windows but all the guests are crammed in the middle of the building. Avoid at all costs.
- Free wi-fi "Conference guest", :)
- Astonishing view fron this great bar. Nice cocktails, nice people, great night out for lounging!
- ok so if you manage not to get lost in the labyrinthe i suggest rewarding yourself with a fancy cocktail or a glass of champagne... it's also better without the fog
- , . Cloud 9.
- Psst: Facebook, Google+ and Twitter access here...
- Try the magic card show!
- Try the ginger mojito! One of the best cocktails I've ever had! 120 rmb minimum. The best view you can get in Shanghai
- For a cover charge of 100RMB you get a free drink & get to see the amazing skyline
- The hotel wifi had Facebook!
- Great place to drink a coktail and enjoy the view at 489 meters...
- The Cloud Nine ice tea is the best I've ever had
- Amazing view, prices are correct and customer service is excellent. If you plan on taking the Long Beach cocktail warning it is extremely strong
- Stunning view!