333 3rd St
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- The drinks downstairs are cheaper.
- This is a RACIST establishment. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE OR WASTE YOUR TIME GOING. The bouncer outside is the rudest person I've ever met. If you're black, don't spend your money here.
- Unless you walk in with atleast one caucasian associate they will find a reason to not allow you in. They will never get another dime from me.
- If you are an african american do not go Here! The staff is racist and the dress code is subjective to how the staff feels on the occasion.
- Very lovely in early evening! Good staff, too--- especially Kelsey !
- Here's a tip for City Bar. Mop the puke and spilt drinks off the floor. DJ did a great job keeping the dance floor full.
- It's very "bro" in there.
- The service mixed drinks on point!!
- Good vibes-hot bartenders-GReat Dj
- Great night club!
- $30 authorization charge on all tabs. Sucks!
- Also the bartenders don't keep track of cards well so you may end up paying for a strangers bill. Good luck everybody!
- Great people watching and drunk dancing if you make it that long ;) Elizabeth is the bartender you want!