$ $ $ $
135 W 41st St (btwn Broadway & 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
9:00pm - 3:30am
10:00pm - 4:30am
10:00pm - 4:30am
- i never want to go, but somehow i end up there.
- Thursday nights are the best! Always the most fun~
- Circle is circle, you probably wont have that much fun if you aren't Korean but there were times in the past i did have fun. They had diplo yest... Korean fobs + Diplo = no bueno
- O2 NYC's Thirsty Thursday parties are the hottest Korean/Asian one in the city... Must check out! :)
- Straight up racist and strict ID check.
- Def not going back to this place. Never seen so many Asian in one club, not in SH or HK, too overwhelming. Some girls eating lollipops there, not drinking or dancing?! And not many hot guys!
- This is the worst club in nyc. I hated that "booking things"
- no comment
- Great dance floor, bathrooms are clean.
- No sweatpants, no cheap sneakers.
- HIP HOP THURSDAYS
- This place is actually nice minus the people that actually go here. I have never seen so many aggressive and rude people before. It's all Asians too.
- Never get in. They always tell me that reservation only which I know that's an excuse. Did I do something wrong? Or I'm not look Korean enough? I go there to spend. (1 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Haters always going to hate but when you're with friends and drunk it is a great time. Although yes, too many guys (I don't count I go with my girlfriend) and can get pretty packed.
- Koreans are fun and can dance all night long
- Too many guys...
- They let Korean guys wear sneakers. Cash only for cover (they own an ATM next door). If youre non Korean Asian, still will be racism. Glad this place is shutting down. DJ Tre is amazing.
- The only Korean night club left. Pricy but fun
- Great music, horrible coat check lady and temperamental bouncers
- "The nostalgia is real - I did a lot of growing up at Circle." - Jason Wang, founder - Xian Famous Foods