Bar, Rock Club
- Round2 the corner
- Free live music during happy hour (almost) every day!
- Wifi: BeMyGuest
- 4-8 happy hour
- Get a sazerac and go for a spin.
- They do NOT serve pizza here.
- Hoping to give it a second try. Came here for an after party from a convention and loud bands isnt what I had in mind
- This place is full of memories from the days of meeting here to kick off scooter rallies. Last time I was there the music was amazing.
- Great neighborhood joint
- Amazing music, friendly staff.
- of all the bars in new orleans that smell like puke, this one smells the MOST like puke
- Jeremy J. Rocks!
- Underwear dance party! I don't know why or how, it just happened.
- Local young people's bar giving youngsters an opportunity to share their music. Need to invest in electronics - small venue which cannot accommodate the loud music - which turns good into screechy
- I liked their Bloody Mary
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Live Music Bars
- The pictures online make it look large however it is small
- There is "gypsy" band that plays here often called debauche. I think that's Russian for "shitty bar band"
- Tip your bartenders well and they will treat you right. Shweta makes a mean B-52
- Great tiny venue for indie traveling groups and local bands.