Circa 1890 Saloon
Dive Bar, Bar
5474 Cass Ave (Palmer)
Detroit, MI 48202
- JoAnna is the best bartender ever
- The chicken fingers are great.
- Great staff, great atmosphere, great prices.
- super dark. and old. but I imagine this place is exactly the same as when my dad hung out here when a student at WSU in the 1970s. cheap, broad menu. great/warm in winter. oftne overlooked.
- Small ham and pineapple pizza, 1/2 pitcher of Blatz, Dianne behind the bar, Red Wings on the TV: A perfect Wednesday night!
- Bluemoon and a burger
- Great place for lunch!
- Seriously sub par. Do not under any circumstances order wine. Service is not great but seems like a management problem more than the servers.
- Pizza was delicious, bartender was very personable
- Pizza. Cheap booze. Old Greek guy owns the place. Dive bar. What's not to like?
- If you're on a budget this is your spot. Get a pitcher of Shlitz, Blatz or PBR.
- Yes....it is still the same Circa you remember.
- Curly fries with mustard!