3967 Sepulveda Blvd (at Pigott Dr.)
Culver City, CA 90230
- The drinks are poured heavy, but the stool can definitely support you.
- Dude there's a patio! With a fish tank.
- What an awesome intimate venue! The staff is friendly and accommodating.
- Music and strong drinks
- Tiny bar but, Everybody can still squeeze in and have a seat by the bar. Look for the local Spanish singing band that occasionaly comes in, i forget their name. The "Gente!, Gente!" Song! They Rock!
- Culver City's oldest bar. Opened in 1947.
- Smallest bar ever. Definitely a local place
- Love the fish tanks and the random BBQ's!!!
- I prefer it during the day. Check out the back patio
- Their back patio is the spot!
- Inexpensive drinks friendly atmosphere good bands.
- Divey and loud - which has its appeal
- SO divey, but so fun.
- PBR and not embarrassed to drink it here....and what about who is always telling "All Night"!!
- Zagat rated this bar the #6 bar in all of LA. Seriously. Come.
- Live Reggae w/pleasuretribe on Halloween!
- Make it out for 8 track cadillac when they venture over from the east side.
- Opens at 9AM Wed-Sun (versus 2PM other days). Because you need a drink or five.
- Where can I drink a get, on a patio preferably, with a tankfish? Cut a thick slice out of Preservation Hall straight outta N'awlins, via' French Django jazz band that eventually makes fishtank gumbo
- Live music all the time. Keep an eye out for 50 Cent Haircut; they rock!