Church Key Bar & Grill
7:00pm - 2:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 2:30am
7:00pm - 2:30am
- Upstairs > downstairs
- Play BarPlay Madison to win a FREE PITCHER OF BUD LIGHT from Churchkey!
- Aka... the place to be. I once saw an Amish woman drink her ass off here. And tip heavy.
- $2 bus light pitchers on Thursday
- They will charge your phone for you!
- Play BarPlay Madison to win a FREE PITCHER OF BUD LIGHT from Churchkey! www.playbarplay.com.
- Bring your quarters - not the jukebox, because they play awesome music, but for the sick hockey game.
- O.A.R. BAR. Holla.
- Beat bar in Madison...a classic since it was just the upstairs...
- Best Long Islands in town!
- Free darts on Wednesdays. Free popcorn and good drink specials
- The Key friends. Pete Morse, Bill Burns, old Jim the Painter & his dog Colonel, Judy Brown, Linda from the Whiskey go-go, Phillip Where are you all now?!
- The Key was my hangout in 1977, not there anymore but miss the old days and wild friends. Pete Morse, Bill Burns, old Jim the Painter & his dog Colonel, Judy Brown,
- They apparently only hire hot bartenders and if you're older than 25 you will feel out of place.
- Country music!! +!!!!
- The high stakes skee-ball games are where its at. Mean, median mode that game
- Get #LOOPY at the Key! Order it straight up or 1 part Three Olives Loopy with 2 parts milk for a real breakfast of champions
- Go find Nate on the 2nd floor
- I always feel like the key needs a 15' perimeter outside where drinks are allowed on University's sidewalk
- The Red Card Off-Campus Meal Plan is accepted here! Sign up for Red Card at www.redcardmealplan.com.