China Beach Club
18 Tung Wan Tau Rd
Mui Wo, Lantau
+852 2983 8931
- The whole spring chicken was a feast. Make sure you're hungry! The BBQ prawns were really tasty too...
- Food/portions are decent but the prices are outrageous for what it is. Also bear in mind its CASH ONLY so be prepared for a long trek to the ATM by the ferry terminal if you forget.
- Food is good - if a little pricey, and note that its CASH only. Generous portions.
- Pricey given the location but the portions are enormous! Get the spicy cheesy garlic bread to start and any of their BBQ dishes for mains. Delicious food.
- Steak, the red curry, spring chicken and when they have the chilli on too. Generous portions and decent puds! Rustic spot with ace views and a warm welcome
- Way too expensive, but you're a captive audience in Mui Wo. Wonderful moussaka (Greek food in HK?!), fries, garlic mayo, Greek salad, and views. Massive portions, so share plates! 10% service charge.
- Awesome food... Tastes really good... But need to call ahead of time even if you have reservation... :)
- Recommend also the tomato & onion salad and the humus!
- The homemade chips with garlic sauce are fantastic
- Their fries are absolutely amazing too. Totally homemade potato-wedges style. Topped with fresh coarse sea salt and garlic mayo on the side.
- Order the Spring Chicken and be prepared to stuff yourself silly or save room for their awesome apple crumble by sharing it. It's HUGE.
- Really good restaurant, hidden from the crowds, friendly staff