Bar, Dive Bar
- Chilkoot's is a good place to here some local live talent.
- Don't get kicked put. Good tip.
- Geeks Who Drink Pub Quiz Thursdays at 8pm.
- Ladies night every Saturday night, your own bar and dance floor on the southside!
- Came for the 2013 annual beer drinking event, stay for the fur bikini contest. Forty-eight hours that won't be forgotten any time soon.
- Come before 10 it's free after cover is $5
- This is the worst place ever I would never go there or recommend it to anyone. It is chock-full of world-class douchebags and total s***** skanks. If you actually like Charlies you're a total loser.
- I had ONE drink, tripped on the uneven floor & they tossed me out.
- Best Bar in the World!! Especially when its 20 below outside!! There were when i was there in 2005 4 different high energy rooms hosting music from every genre.
- Bouncers are brutal. Whatcha out!
- $2 pounders every day until 10 and right now they've got $1 pints of Mich ultra and $2 beach-a-coladas (girly drink)!
- My Friend Jen From Alaska: "The SEACRETS of Alaska. It's 10 bars in one, bands, etc."
- Smells like vomit and urin. I've seen the bouncers assault people. Worst bar in town.
- Catch a free-to-play Geeks Who Drink Pub Quiz on Thursday nights!
- Biggest security joke I've ever seen.
- Check out Chilkoot Charlies as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- Several bars in one!
- Sancho's has great food in Chillkoot Chatlies.
- Get there at 9 for the beer specials, and when the live music starts at 10, it'll blow your mind.
- Backyard Barbecue was amazing.