Chickie Wah Wah
Bar, Concert Hall, Rock Club
2828 Canal St (btw S. Dupre and S. White)
New Orleans, LA 70119
- The spot for live music in Mid-City
- catch Jon Cleary New Orleans' or the world's greatest piano player. A no smoking venue. Cool.
- Live music
- Stellar music by the Asylum Choir after dining on the smokey deliciousness of inhouse Blue Oak BBQ. A must visit every time we get to NOLA.
- Great sized place to catch live music
- blue oak bbq is amazing!!!! get the smoked sausage. just do it!
- It's awesome!
- Grayson Capps -Wednesday's in April 2,9,23
- Non-smoking, great music by am 87 yr old accordian player and a fantastic guitar player. Food:fantastic Friday only "smoked burger"a must. Friendly staff, wanted to go back but weather closure 1/27/14
- Best sounding room in town--and a great spot for songer-singwriters such as yours truly. Great sandwiches, too.
- New menu, no more pizza. Just ordered the Cuban and it looks great!
- Alexis & samurai were great! Fantastic acoustic sounds and very good harmonies!
- 5/4/2013, 9:00pm - Marcia Ball
- 4/29/2013, 8:00pm - Jon Cleary - Solo Piano
- $8 Jon Cleary on Mondays + good sandwiches + nonsmoking = fantastic evening!
- Cover is $15.
- WE 5/2, 9:00pm - The Pedrito Martinez Group
- MO 4/30, 8:00pm - Jon Cleary's Philthy Phew
- SA 4/28, 9:00pm - Jon Cleary
- The pizza is delicious.