Chets, Big Sky, MT
- Super efficient and friendly service - and they can make a mean martini ;)
- I love the meatloaf here - so yummy. Steak night on Sundays and Wednesday is also awesome - $12 for a top sirloin steak.
- Great name. Live music, spacious. Chill aprs ski.
- Their florentine omelette was the best I've ever had!
- We loved this place. Super nice people. Great food. We were pretty confused as to how to sit down because they didn't have a desk or anything.
- Chopped salad with chicken, Smoke House, then finish with the strawberry cheesecake
- Sunday steak special might be the best meal for your buck on the mountain, and try one if 10 Montana microbrews on tap
- Get a drink & hang out on the couches in front of the HUGE fireplace!
- We luv the Chet's Burger. Our boy had the burger for 3 straight days however the quality is inconsistent.