Charleville Brewing Company
2101 Chouteau Ave (21st Street)
St Louis, MO 63103
- You cant go wrong. The Mango Habanero Blonde Ale is my favorite, and my wife loves the Saline Kriek. Come enjoy the laid back atmosphere and delicious beer!
- Pizza, calzone, house salad
- Love the Lobster corn dogs, loaded fries, burrata bacon bruschetta, and oooooh the mac n cheese
- This guy walked into a bar and enjoyed his drinks, the staff and some cool looking woodwork all while relaxing with a friend. So yeah I'd have to say this place is well worth future visits
- More than great beer; the Sloppy Joe Joe, and bacon wrapped meatloaf are the epitome of comfort food.
- Great menu. Solid beers, all from Charleville. Woodwork all done by the owner. Head brewer also works the bar and she's awesome. GM Vanessa is amazing.