$ $ $
385 Yongjia Rd. (Taiyuan Rd.)
- The Chalets winter brunch (from October to March) is an eight-dish homage to unfussy cooking and excellent value. Prices start at 45RMB and includes a choice of one of four juice, tea or coffee.
- Succulent beef fajitas and chicken quesadillas pair perfectly with their Tuesday all-day happy hour: Tiger pints, house wines or spirits & mixers for 20RMB
- Great happy hour and in the winter you can warm up with mulled wine.
- Best happy hours on Tuesday all nite long only 30kuai.
- Great Happy hour prices. Choice risotto eats. Also works well as a night cap bar.
- Extremely rude owner, told us to f**** off. Overcharged us with the drinks. Will never be back to this place. Very sad,,,, use to be my favorite place in Shanghai.... So so disappointing....
- Great place to meet friends for drinks and light food. Nice atmosphere
- Mojito and chicken pasta are great!
- Two-for-one mini burgers, Mondays.
- Really good atmosphere and good service. Do it.
- Don't like. Good: happy hour including wine & hoegaarden, fajitas, one Chinese waiter (he's brilliant). Bad: older female Chinese waitress,too loud,bad air circulation,small,mediocre music,uninspired
- This is a no-nonsense lounge with reasonably priced drinks and decent bar food. Daily happy hours (3-9pm) see beers and glasses of wine for just 20RMB and a standard range of cocktails for 30RMB each.
- happy hour9
- Great happy hour!