Center Square Pub
32 Dove St (State Street)
Albany, NY 12210
- By far the best steak quesadilla anywhere!!! Yummm! Ask for a side of ranch and you will order it every time!
- This place is by far the best bar off the beaten path of Lark Street!! Great deals, great food and always a good time! The staff is awesome & we can't forget about darts!!
- don't bother. this place has gone waaaaaay down hill.
- Get the fried pickles! The menu says, "yes, they are back!" for a reason!
- Black & Blue salad is amazing! Wine servings are generous, & PBR on tap for you beer drinkers that like a bargain!
- With Lark st so close why even bother? Not one of the finest establishments Albany has to offer.
- Conveniently located in the back neighborhoods by State,this place is mostly a dive.Its atmosphere lends a personal touch however if your looking for a quiet place to grab a drink and catch up with--
- Got a hair wrapped around my chicken wing and theres no pbr on tap. They have 1 special on Sunday...labatt blue...gross. So unless you want an eight dollar well drink and hairy food don't bother.
- Best place everrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- What a great place! Good food, good fun, Sports on TV..., that's what I call a fun place to be
- Look out for Labatt Blue Albany Devils Bubble Hockey... Coming to a bar near you!
- order the buffalo chicken sanwich. killer.
- The Donkey Show is where it's at!... ( its a drink )
- Best fish and chips around....seriously.
- the fried raviolis are the best outside of stl! the service os also great!