Cedar Tree Farm
- Just have a small plate at the carvery and leave room for one of the huge sweets. The play area is good with a variety of toys and games.
- My carvery was fabulous. Enjoyed every bite.
- Desserts as big as my head...
- I went for a family meal and my sisters pasta came out after an hour and it was cold. Terrible service and nothing offered back in return. I will not go here again.
- Desserts are HUGE
- The desserts are huge! Save room!
- Large and spacious (but comfortable) venue. Huge portions; even Lite Bites are big. Desserts are worth saving space for; cakes like blocks of flats. Separate area for adult only diners; nice touch.
- Hour and a half for a main course and all they offered us as a free desert for it plonkers
- Don't bother
- Great service and friendly staff. The food was good and really tasty. The portion size was great too. The price was reasonable
- Their breakfast is well worth the money highly recommend