Cavanaugh's River Deck
- worst place i've ever been to in my entire life.
- Carribean Sundays are the best, very nice & diverse crowd & a great DJ, come for a good time
- Check out Saturdays for $11.75 Mix 'N' Match Buckets from 12-6pm!
- On Sundays they have reggae night, and it's always fun!
- On Wednesday nights, go here for free hot dogs and a $5 mug of beer that can be refilled for just a buck.
- ride the XXXpress to the roots picnic in philly and save the the cab fare for the I was there tee. rsvp here http://on.fb.me/KvjgvE
- For Philadelphia this was a fun summer spot. On the deck you get a great view of the Ben Franklin Bridge. Ladies, don't wear heels.
- $3 bud bud lt and bud lt lime every Friday from 10-12
- The evening brings in the frat crowd, but go when it's light out to enjoy some cheap drinks on the river and the best view in Philly.
- This place is kind of beat. Kid's are trashy, DJ's a douche. Not really my scene.
- Mug night Wednesdays $1 refills.
- El lugar es genial
- La msica, el ambiente aunque los tragos estn muy fuertes, cuidado con los Shots parecen adulterados jaja
- Reggae Sunday nights are my absolute favorite.
- Last nights City Fitness Party at Cavs Riverdeck! Show your City Fitness card or app at all three locations and save 25%
- Miller and bud only 3.50 tonight 6/27
- Tey the hot wings.....
- I'm on my way, who buying me a drink!!!!
- Mike the bartender is awesome!
- Shitty alcohol. Service is awesome but totally overrated.