- Great martinis with infused vodka. Get the night started with one then walk to Innisfree, Moes, or the Booth! -Julie M. U of Alabama
- Shots!....the drink with IPA in it is Amazing
- Fun bar in Downtown. Great drinks and atmosphere.
- The blueberry infused vodka is AMAZING!!!
- Amazing drinks & awesome service!
- A variety of great fruit-infused liquor drinks here. A little pricey, but if you go during happy hour then you get a discount. Pineapple and Jalepeno mojito is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
- Great martinis that are infused with different flavored vodka! The bar is overpowered by cigarette smoke and is dark. Overall fun place with great drinks. Friendly bar tenders too!
- It's well worth your time to come try these delicious infused drinks. Different drinks depending on the season makes this a place to come back to!
- Great infused drinks. Try the blueberry infused mojito or the old fashioned cherry infused bourbon.
- Unique drinks unlike any place in Tuscaloosa. I would highly recommend the infused blueberry champagne. Its one of a kind and great for all ages over 21!
- They're known for their infused vodka drinks, which are great! Try the pickle shot
- The tastiest drinks in Tuscaloosa!
- Some of the best drinks in Tuscaloosa. The prices are a little high but worth the extra couple bucks when it comes to the quality.
- The bloody Mary's taste like A1 and its good
- Peach infused bourbon with a splash of ginger ale, a great bar sipper!
- The only bloody mary I'll drink that's not my own. Yummy!
- Can't go wrong with any infused vodka. Also 1.50 off vodka drinks during happy hour mon- fri 4 till 8