Nightclub, Dive Bar, Karaoke
- Go on the first Saturday of every month for Leisure, a Britpop night!! They play indie shoegaze, and some old 60s classics, including The Smiths, Suede, The Rolling Stones, and The Libertines.
- 80s' night on Thursday is super fun to go with a group of friends and dance. -Laurine Wickett, Top Chef
- come dance with us
- Go to Cat Club on Thursday nights for 1984, and dance all night to 80s' music.
- Rachel is gods gift from heaven.
- Go for Bondage-a-go-go on Wednesday.
- Goth karaoke on Tuesdays. Get sad, and tip Bruce
- Such a great selection! Tons of songs!
- Thursday night... very fun!!!
- Mad Halloween party!!
- Cat club is a great venue, best place to dance. Two separate rooms... Every Thursday is 80's night ! Cheap cover charge
- Dance like everyone is looking.
- Be sure to grab a bacon wrapped dog on your way out!
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2011 Winner Editorial Pick BEST 80S DANCE NIGHTThursday nights (80s night) before 9:30 pm, $6 cover is waived & well drinks only $1. Formerly known as Breakfast Club & 1984
- The 2nd Saturday of every month is 80s New Wave video night, and if you get there early enough you can enjoy their two-for-one drinks and get plastered as more people start showing up.
- If you like goth music, this is your place!
- Bartenders are awesome!
- 80's nights on Thursdays and often Saturdays
- Vengan los mircoles de bondage fetish, 13 dlares la entrada y pueden bailar como enloquecidos hasta el amanecer. Buenos y baratos tragos tambin.
- Bring cash. Thur 80s night is a blast. Two rooms with different vibes. Everyone here just wants to have fun.