Casablanca Cocktail Lounge
- Nice to have another place in the hood, and I'm sure they'll do well, but I get the feeling it won't be for me. I'm looking for someplace that won't make me feel like I'm at the Lower East Side.
- Great, just needs Happy Hour!!!!
- Cool new spot in Bed-Stuy. Apres-ski chic with "mid-western" food coming soon. Still cash only.
- Cocktails are where its at! Recommend the Bees Knees, African Sunrise or Gold Rush. Good happy hour and beer/shot specials to boot.
- It's funny to read all the comments referring to Casablanca as the "cool new spot" sorry newbies the "blanca" has been here for years. Nice upgrade though.
- honestly extremely lit
- Good drinks and dope music
- Cool DJ. **Cash Only!
- Amazing place for drinks that are strong but tasty, good atmosphere
- The music is good
- Unnecessarily rude backdoor security. Cash only bar should be noted outside and mentioned by security. irritating to finally get to order drinks at bar only to see small cash only sign.
- AWESOME spot. Trendy. Good vibes. DJ was bomb! Loved this place.
- KICK ASS MUSIC!!! And the vibe is great
- This place is all kinds of deliciousness- people, music, vibe
- Terrible. If your a female and enjoy being harassed and discriminated against racially and sexually then this is the place for you. Very unsafe for women, think twice before entering this bar.
- I like this bar for its interior design and architecture.
- The new Brooklyn bar aesthetic is strong. Bonus: they do serve Radeberger in the correct glass
- Awesome neighborhood bar. The cocktails are good and the music is always lit.
- the fxxckin spot
- . ,