Capital City Tavern
112 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Don't go on Saturdays, so packed it's a fire hazard :)
- An employee tried to fight me for no reason. He shoved me from behind and yelled, "I'm gonna f*** you up!". I was completely sober and standing still while waiting for my friend to pay for a drink.
- Great to dance
- Camo attire bring the hoes out
- Wayyyyy to crowded it is impossible to dance. Short lines to get in though
- Went on a Saturday, could barely move. Service was quick, but took forever to make my way to the bar. Customers were rude and pushy. I won't be back during late night, too crowded for me.