1178 Davie St (at Bute St)
Vancouver, BC V6E 1N1
- Food is the best quality pub grub I've ever! And the prices are crazy - every dish is $5 and the are full size portions! How do they make any money. You gotta try it and you'll become a fan too!
- Prices are all right but its too loud to hold a conversation
- Music is definitely too loud
- Food was mediocre. Music was way too loud for conversation
- Awful service. Stuck up servers and rude.
- They're $5 orders of food take minimum 30 minutes!
- They forget to punch in your food orders then try to quote you false times and place the blame on you.
- If you don't drink alcohol your server will ignore you.
- Try the Burger special! Never had deep fried pickles! Yikes!
- Get the wafflewich! And the house mayo to dip your fries (tho there's an additional charge for it like $1) everything's 4.95, beer isn't cheap but it's worth it cuz the price of food!
- Lunch for $4.95. Can't beat that..
- Super cute staff. Love how friendly everyone is here.
- I agree with most people. .. music is a little too loud
- The best burgers that I had in Vancouver
- Great meals all under $4.95!
- Good Prices music to loud to have a conversation
- Really great place. Awesome burgers. The music is just a touch too loud though. I like being able to have a conversation without shouting lol. Otherwise, it's a-ok :)
- Make sure you bring your ID or you won't get served. Doesn't matter if you 19 or 45.
- This place just opened a couple days ago. Same company as The Factory and The Warehouse - they have a $4.95 all-item menu. Burger was good. Good atmosphere. Music WAY too loud for a Wednesday night.
- Very casual. Food is okay. But.... beer selection tied exclusively to Labatt/InBev. No good. And they don't take Interac debit payments! Weird and very(!!) annoying!