The Cameron House
Bar, Rock Club
- McGee's bum sweat can still be seen on the third bar stool from the door.
- Check out Canadian Music Fest performances from March 20-23! www.cmw.net
- Great place to hang with friends and listen to local bands.
- Fantastic local bands. Great staff. Can always expect to have a good time
- Live music is good
- Authentic Toronto experience: live music and drinks in a space that looks like it has seen better times
- Live music
- One of my favourite music venues in TO. Always top quality tunes
- Cheap drinks, tiny patio, music every night.
- This place is awesome!!!!
- Amazing decor and great staff. I will definitely be back; this will definitely be on my watch list
- Friendly Rich plays on Tuesday nights! Always a fun time!
- Indie Week October 11; Shawn Clarke, Willie Ames, Deanna Cartea, Aaron Orbit. Get passes -> http://canada.indieweek.com/shows/launch-night-indie-week-2012/
- If you are here to see a band, check the back room too. There are two venue here!
- Went there on Sunday to watch Kevin quain and the mad bastards well worth the stop over thanks guys
- Good selection of bottles and draught. Cosy little place with a rich musical/jazz history. Catch the Rucksack Willies for some rad bluegrass, 6-8 every Monday.
- Comic book jam in the Back!!!
- Amazing local bands. Country and Canadian folk to name a few!
- Strike up a conversation with your bartender.