The Camel Bar Pudong
- We are the best team!!
- Tuesday Quiz Night is great fun, Brendan is a super guy, and the Blue Cheese Burger is excellent. Cold beer, attentive staff, plenty of TV screens and two pool tables make The Camel a must.
- Wifi password : thecamel
- The steak & ale pie is outstanding and real comfort food!!!
- Bira ve pizza
- Great place to chill!
- Our favorite sports bar and we totally love the daily promotions. Oh specially steak Mondays :)
- Good for catching sports. Always an atmosphere. This place is not subtle but delivers.
- Shepherd's Pie excellent
- This place is funny. They're watching the Real Madrid game exactly the way I usually do: off some sketchy Internet website.
- Full of 40+ expats
- Big bar, lots of big screen TV's, good variety on the menu and the food is tasty. Atmosphere is good and staff pretty attentive. No parking nearby except across the street.
- One of the best places to watch sports in Shanghai with screens everywhere (even under your feet on the staircase), the ability to show every major sporting event and regular happy hours.
- Wifi password 12345678
- wi-fi password: thecamel - via 4sqwifi.com
- Love their chicken wings!
- Best place in this area. Mexican food is really great.
- Quiz on Tuesdays.
- Liv vs ASN at Anfield Stadium at 7pm on Sep.2
- Good bar, Brendan the manager is a nice guy, any sports on TV worldwide can be watched here. Quiz on Wednesday night