- Best back deck and cheapest hh on Lark. Win/Win.
- Service Industry Night every tuesday, bring in a pay stub or clock out slip and its two for one!!
- Favorite bar in albany, great patio, awesome staff, and buck hunt.
- Doushe bags,high priced drinks plus overcrowding equals an angry fire hazard.
- Beware of gingers doing laps.
- Best looking staff...
- don't play darts with shane....unless you enjoy defeat
- One of the most gorgeous patios in Albany. I love playing darts and pool here as well.
- Sit outside on the patio until 11 PM.
- Friendly bartenders. Grab a seat at the patio!
- --selection is where things get impressive.Any bar that offers Mario Kart and Zelda Ocarina Of Time for the 64 though is a tough one to beat.
- Let's get this out of the way first,the punching machine is the tits.Next off is the food menu.Creative specials,I approve.Drink selection.Liquors and mixed drinks are all classic,but the beer--
- I ordered a Jack and Coke. What came out was a bad house whiskey and coke. I saw the bar manager pour, so either it was a bad bottle of jack, or they're filling premium bottles with house. You decide
- New Year's Resolution Special Just go to http://www.smokeoutamerica.com/ Save 15% on mini and pro tanks just put in this code at check out. SOAMPT1212 bottle of E-Liquid free with all kits.
- Awesome wings!
- Hands down-Best bar on Lark street by far. Doesn't have annoying college crowd, friendly bartenders & largest outdoor patio downtown. My only complaint is that the patio closes at 11pm...too early !
- Kind of scared to eat there. The tables were dirty. But over all a great bar!
- awesome waffle fries.......add some psycho sauce on them its the greatest......