Café 't Smalle
Bar, Café, Wine Bar
- A perfect spot in the middle of summer, order a refreshing drink (the Amstel Radler will do the trick) and sit as close to the canal as possible, watching the people pass in their boats.
- Mekann kk grndne aldanmayn, st kat karmayn!
- Salad with goat cheese is magnificent!
- Great typical Amsterdam "brown" bar. Fight for a place on the waterfront terrace in summer!
- Read a book, it's nice and quiet.
- Check out the cool old tap at the bar while having a beer or jenever
- Best bar in town for beer lovers
- No credit cards accepted
- Heerlijk terras
- Nice picturesque cafe. Place to go with friends or when you get caught out in the rain. Wont disapoint.
- Grab a seat on the tony patio jutting out over the water - the best place to drink on the canals
- Outside when its sunny.. inside late at night. Enjoy.....
- Small and very busy bar in the jordaan by the canal , its always better when its not filled with tourists outside
- I love this place
- Great little unpretentious bar.
- Very cute cafe with good beer and seating on the canals
- Gorgeous outside spot. Wine alright but go for the location.
- Riquisima tarta de manzana!!!
- The view, the beer, the fragrance of life when being here in mids of April.
- Lovely beers and great salads!